In your kitchen
If you love to cook, it can be easy for your pots, pans, utensils, ingredients, and gadgets to steal your space. Try the following storage solutions:
• Extra shelves: Add shelving to your pantry to give yourself more surfaces.
• Canisters: Ditch space-hogging food packaging for stackable, reusable, clear canisters.
• Pan organizer: No more stacking! Keep your pans in order and easy to find with handy organizers.
• Utensil holders and caddies: Keep your cooking utensils in neatly organized, stylish caddies so you can always find what you need.
In your closet
Ah, the closet. Perhaps the most challenging place of all to keep your things composed. This part of the house offers tons of organizational opportunities such as
- Hanging-shelf organizers: Add valuable vertical storage to closet rods with these flexible cubes.
- Over-the-door organizers: Embrace your inner neat-freak with multi- pocket organizers (perfect for shameless shoe collections!).
- Baskets and bins: Like things to match? Pick coordinating colors and materials to keep your system stylish.
- Drawer organizers: Corral socks, underwear, ties, jewelry, and more in neat, perfectly-sized sections.
In your bathroom
- Shower caddies: Add instant storage for bottles of shampoo and body wash that seem to multiply!
- Tiered space-savers: Make the most of unused space in a corner or over the commode to keep extra towels and products at your fingertips.
- Rolling storage carts: Sleek storage carts on wheels offer extra storage with industrial style.
In your storage room or garage
Storage rooms and garages quickly become dumping grounds for all that household stuff you don’t know what to do with. Some simple organizing can tidy up those spaces up to give you more room!
- Extra shelving: You can build extra shelves or purchase freestanding units to help organize big, bulky items and storage bins.
- Wall-mount panels: A quick and easy place to keep rakes, brooms, mops, and other tools off the ground and easy to grab.
- Shelf bin organizer: Garage doubling as a toolshed? Grab a bin to keep tools and materials safely and neatly organized.