Are your various belongings piling up around the house? Are you totally overwhelmed by the prospect of getting organized? Good news: You’re not alone!
Luckily, there are countless easy, sleek, and stylish ways to get things in order while saving space. Read on to see how you can incorporate these ideas into your own home.
In your kitchen
If you love to cook, it can be easy for your pots, pans, utensils, ingredients, and gadgets to steal your space. Try the following storage solutions:
• Extra shelves: Add shelving to your pantry to give yourself more surfaces.
• Canisters: Ditch space-hogging food packaging for stackable, reusable, clear canisters.
• Pan organizer: No more stacking! Keep your pans in order and easy to find with handy organizers.
• Utensil holders and caddies: Keep your cooking utensils in neatly organized, stylish caddies so you can always find what you need.
An organized fridge not only looks good, but it can help save you money as well! When your fridge is cluttered, it’s easy to forget about the delicious leftovers you have hiding in the back. Instead of ordering takeout for the third night in a row, organize your leftovers in clear glass containers instead of takeout boxes. This quick little container swap will look nicer and keep your fridge smelling fresher, too. It’s a win, win!
In your closet
Ah, the closet. Perhaps the most challenging place of all to keep your things composed. This part of the house offers tons of organizational opportunities such as
- Hanging-shelf organizers: Add valuable vertical storage to closet rods with these flexible cubes.
- Over-the-door organizers: Embrace your inner neat-freak with multi- pocket organizers (perfect for shameless shoe collections!).
- Baskets and bins: Like things to match? Pick coordinating colors and materials to keep your system stylish.
- Drawer organizers: Corral socks, underwear, ties, jewelry, and more in neat, perfectly-sized sections.
In your bathroom
- Shower caddies: Add instant storage for bottles of shampoo and body wash that seem to multiply!
- Tiered space-savers: Make the most of unused space in a corner or over the commode to keep extra towels and products at your fingertips.
- Rolling storage carts: Sleek storage carts on wheels offer extra storage with industrial style.
In your storage room or garage
Storage rooms and garages quickly become dumping grounds for all that household stuff you don’t know what to do with. Some simple organizing can tidy up those spaces up to give you more room!
- Extra shelving: You can build extra shelves or purchase freestanding units to help organize big, bulky items and storage bins.
- Wall-mount panels: A quick and easy place to keep rakes, brooms, mops, and other tools off the ground and easy to grab.
- Shelf bin organizer: Garage doubling as a toolshed? Grab a bin to keep tools and materials safely and neatly organized.
Whether you’re organizing the pantry, the bathroom, a closet, or any other part of your home, a label maker will help you remember where things go in order to keep you as organized as possible! (Plus, they’re pretty fun to use!) Happy organizing!
Join the discussion One Comment
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.