If you like your espresso martinis on the lighter side, this recipe is for you!
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 tsp. instant coffee powder
- 2 tsp. hot water
- ½ c. ice
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Bailey’s
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- Coffee beans for garnish
*Use ¼ t. crushed red pepper flakes for less spicy results
- Mix the coffee powder and hot water together, then set to the side to cool.
- Add the ice, cooled coffee, vodka, Bailey’s and Kahlua to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake very hard for about 3-5 minutes to create a froth to the martini.
- Quickly strain it into a martini glass.
- Top with coffee beans and enjoy!