- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 c. fresh spinach, packed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c. whole milk
- 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
1. Bake refrigerated pie crust according to directions and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Preheat over to 350° F.
3. Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the spinach. Cook and stir until wilted. Set aside.
5. Whisk the eggs and milk together until combined.
6. Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
7. Pour into the warm, pre-baked crust. If desired, sprinkle the top lightly with more salt and pepper.
8. Bake the quiche until the center is just about set, about 45-60 minutes. Don’t over-bake.
9. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.