This flavorful Italian dish served with creamy pasta is just what you need on a gloomy day!
PREP TIME: 20 minutes | COOK TIME: 40 minutes | YIELD AMOUNT: 6 servings
TUSCAN CHICKEN INGREDIENTS
- 4 chicken breasts, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ c. chicken broth
- 1 8 oz. box campanelle pasta
- 1 c. water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes with oil
- 1½ c. marinated artichoke
TUSCAN CHICKEN INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat the oven to 375° F, then grease a 9” by 13” baking dish with olive oil.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel, then season with the oil from the jar of sun-dried tomatoes, dried thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and add the chicken broth.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the chicken breasts from the prepared baking dish.
- Add the pasta, water, coconut milk, sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts to the baking dish.
- Use a spoon to stir until everything is combined.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add the spinach and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Stir to combine, then place the chicken breasts on top of the pasta.
- Bake for another 7 minutes.
- Garnish with the rest of the mozzarella and chopped parsley.