Your favorite soda shoppe treat is about to get even better. Sweet vanilla ice cream is blended with fresh bananas and topped with an assortment of goodies to make you feel like a kid again. Date to the Sock Hop not included.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes | YIELD: 2 servings
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream (about 2 scoops)
- 2 ripe bananas
- ¾ c. whole milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 2 slices of banana with peel on
- 2 chocolate Pirouettes
- 2 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- Combine ice cream, bananas, milk and salt in a blender. Blend on medium to combine. If needed, add a bit more milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle half of chocolate syrup along the inside of the serving glasses. Divide milkshake among glasses. Cut banana slices partway, leaving the peel on, and place 1 on the rim of each glass.
- Garnish with whipped cream, remaining chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles and a chocolate Pirouette for each shake.