Coffee and Cream Pops
5 cups iced coffee
1 cup Vanilla flavored coffee creamer
1. Mix together your iced coffee and creamer until combined.
2. Pour your coffee and creamer mixture into popsicle mold until it almost reaches the top.
3. Place lid on top of mold then cover with tin foil and with knife poke slits in the opening of molds where the stick goes in.
4. Place popsicle sticks in the mold making sure at least 1” of the stick remains over the top.
5. Place in freezer for 8 hours to overnight to set up.
6. To remove from mold run base of molds under warm water for 30-60 seconds then remove tinfoil and lid and gently pull popsicles out.