1/2 gallon of chocolate ice cream
1 jar of fudge sauce
1½c. of graham cracker crumbs
7 tbsp. of butter
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. sugar
1 c. marshmallows
½c. chocolate chips
½c. peanut butter chips
1. Pulverize graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground into crumbs.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugars in a bowl. Add melted butter and use a fork to combine ingredients well.
3. Pour mixture into spring form pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or spoon to pack crumbs into the bottom of the pan, and gently use your fingers to pack the crumbs tightly into the sides.
4. Freeze crust for 20 minutes before filling.
Assemble the Pie
1. Place first layer of ice cream in the crust.
2. Sprinkle half of the chocolate and peanut butter chips across the first layer.
3. Add the rest of the ice cream and smooth with the back of a spoon or spatula. Top with marshmallows, remaining chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter chips.
4. Spoon fudge sauce across the top of the ice cream pie.