We’ve all heard about the goodness of berries, and this milkshake is full of them! A deliciously fruity combo of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries add an extra layer of fruity flavor, while a delectable vanilla donut on top creates the perfect vessel to enjoy this fruity concoction.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes | YIELD: 2 servings
- 2 c. vanilla ice cream (about 2 scoops)
- 1 c. frozen blueberries
- 1 c. whole milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c. frozen berry medley (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 vanilla donuts with icing and sprinkles
- To make the topping, combine the frozen berries, sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over a low flame, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. Remove from the heat once the mixture reaches jam consistency, about 10 minutes.
- For the milkshake, combine ice cream, blueberries, milk and salt in a blender. Blend on medium to combine. If needed, add a bit more milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Divide milkshake among glasses and top with berry topping.
- Top each shake with a donut and add 2 paper straws in each of the donut holes. Enjoy!