This moist chocolate cake recipe yields the most delicious and decadent dessert with less than 10 minutes of work! It doesn’t get better than that.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 60 min | Yield: 10 servings
1. c. flour
1 c. cane sugar
1 c. cocoa powder
4 tsp. baking powder
. tsp. salt
1. c. almond milk
. c. unsalted butter, melted
2 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease one 8” round cake pan, and then lightly dust with flour to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
3. Next, add the almond milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients.
4. Use an electric mixer to beat for 2 minutes until smooth.
5. Use a spatula to pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 55-65 minutes, and then allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes.
7. Next, run a clean knife along the edges of the pan to release the cake.
8. Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
9. Dust lightly with powdered sugar, and then serve!