Get your forks ready to enjoy the best pistachio-flavored dessert out there. This gluten-free pistachio pudding bundt cake is one for the books!
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 60 min | Yield: 8 servings
2 1/4 c. gluten-free baking flour
1 1/4 c. cane sugar
3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1 package of instant pistachio pudding mix
4 eggs, room temperature
1 1/4 c. water
1/4 c. vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Roasted pistachios for garnish
2 c. powdered sugar
2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
2 tbsp. whole milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease one 8” Bundt cake pan, and then lightly dust with flour to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
2. Add the flour, cane sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixing bowl.
3. Next, add the pistachio pudding mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
4. Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients and beat the batter for 2 minutes until smooth.
5. Then, pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
6. Bake for 60-70 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool for 15 minutes in the pan, and then run a clean knife along the edges and release the cake from the pan.
8. Let the cake cool on a wire rack for 1 hour before icing.
1. Sift the powdered sugar into a small bowl.
2. Then, add the melted butter, milk and vanilla extract.
3. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes until fluffy.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour before icing.
5. Finally, ice the cake and garnish with roasted pistachios before serving.